1-Hour Guided Tour of The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci
Leonardo Da Vinci was one of the greatest creative minds of the Italian Renaissance, greatly influential not only as an artist and sculptor but also very talented as an engineer, scientist and inventor.
His period in Milan was very important because he left remarkable signs, such as the famous painting of the Last Supper, inserted in the World Heritage List by UNESCO and conserved in the Refectory of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Enjoy 1-hour guided tour a professional tour guide, who will show one of Leonardo’s masterpieces.
The visit starts from the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and continues to the refectory, where you will admire the fresco of the Last Supper.
The itinerary has been rigorously selected with the help of certified guides in order to show you more than just the great legacy of Leonardo that everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
Prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of one of the main symbols of the Italian Renaissance.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 5 participants)
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Starting time & Meeting Point: 14:45 at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (Please note that knees and shoulders must be covered).
- Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes priot the starting time of the tour.
All sales are final and occur in 100% cancellation fee.
In case the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants (3) you will be offered with an alternative 24 hours before your tour