3-Hour City Center Walking Tour
Enjoy a spectacular 3-hour walking tour through the historical center of Milan, accompanied by an expert tour guide. Travel from Piazza del Duomo, the main city square, to Piazza della Scala, where you can admire one of the most famous opera houses in the world.
Stroll through Brera Design District, the artistic heart of Milan. Discover how the lives of important people as Leonardo da Vinci, Giuseppe Verdi and Alessandro Manzoni were influenced by the city that they lived in.
End the walking tour in the courtyards of the fascinating Sforza Castle, the extraordinary fortress of Milan, where you will be catapulted back in time.
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 10 participants)
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Starting time & Meeting Point: 9:00am at Duomo Square (in front of Museo del Novecento)
- Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes priot the starting time of the tour.
- Not recommended for participants with back problem
- A big amount of walking is involved
All sales are final and occur in 100% cancellation fee.
In case the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants (3) you will be offered with an alternative 24 hours before your tour.