Discover Navigli and its Secret Places
Enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour starting at the Basilica di San Lorenzo, Milano. Travel along Corso di Porta Ticinese and visit the Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio, one of the oldest churches in Milan. Explore the church and admire the magnificent fresco paintings inside the Portinari Chapel.
Continue to the Navigli District, a system of canals connecting the city to Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, the Po and Switzerland. View the system of dams invented by Leonardo da Vinci.
Travel to the renewed Darsena di Milano, a beautiful corner of the city. Finish your tour at the traditional houses of Milan, named 'casa di ringhiera'. Listen the tour guide as they tell you about the history of this area of Milan.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 10 participants)
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Starting Time & Meeting Point: Basilica di San Lorenzo (under the statue)
- SUMMER Season (from 1 April to 31 October): 3:00 pm
- WINTER Season (from 1 November to 31 March): 2:00pm
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes priot the starting time of the tour.
All sales are final and occur in 100% cancellation fee.
In case the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants (3) you will be offered with an alternative 24 hours before your tour