Leonardo da Vinci in Milan: Last Supper & Codex Atlanticus
Enjoy the exceptional Last Supper and the Codex Atlanticus, an extraordinary collection of drawings and manuscripts which represents the genius of Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the great creative minds of the Italian Renaissance. The thousands of surviving pages of his notebooks reveal the most eclectic and brilliant of minds.
Take this 3-hour guided tour with a qualified tour guide and discover the signs Leonardo left during his period in Milan while working for the ruling Sforza family.
The visit starts from the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where in the refectory located nearby, you will admire the magnificent fresco painting of the Last Supper. Then, the tour will continue in Pinacoteca Ambrosiana where the Codex Atlanticus, the largest collection of manuscripts made by Leonardo, are preserved in the Sala Federiciana.
Your professional tour guide will show you more than just the great legacy of Leonardo that everyone knows. You are guaranteed a professional, monolingual and, of course, an enjoyable experience.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Radio system (from 5 participants)
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Starting time & Meeting Point: 14:45 at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes priot the starting time of the tour.
All sales are final and occur in 100% cancellation fee.
In case the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants (3) you will be offered with an alternative 24 hours before your tour.