Porta Nuova Walking Tour and Italian Food Tasting
Enjoy a 2.5 hour tour to discover the Skyline which changed the city in the last years. Your professional tour guide will show you the project of urban renewal of Porta Nuova area, which took place during the last few years.
You will have the chance to admire Palazzo Lombardia, the Vertical Forest (so-called “Bosco Verticale”) made by the Italian architect Stefano Boeri as well as the Diamond Tower made by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates.
Then, visit the Piazza Gae Aulenti, famous for its art installations, water features, plays of light and the Unicredit Tower. From Piazza Gae Aulenti, enjoy a nice walk through Corso Como until Eataly Smeraldo, where you will experience an authentic 1-hour Italian food tasting. One of Eataly’s guides will introduce you to the special itinerary. Discover the ex Smeraldo Theater, as well as their philosophy.
Do not miss the chance to discover Milan’s new skyline, which has become an icon known throughout the world.
Food & Drinks
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
- Radio system (from 10 participants)
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Starting Time & Meeting Point: Metropolitana Gioia M2 (Via Melchiorre Gioia 31)
- SUMMER Season (from 1 April to 31 October): 10:00am
- WINTER Season (from 1 November to 31 March): 3:30pm
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise in case of food allergies or intolerances
- Customers should arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes priot the starting time of the tour.
All sales are final and occur in 100% cancellation fee
In case the tour does not reach the minimum number of participants (3) you will be offered with an alternative 24 hours before your tour