Portofino park, olive oils and honey testing.
Meet our local producer at a meeting point with breathtaking views and walk through unspoiled nature to reach the place.
You will visit the remains of the old mill and begin your experience.
The local producer will accompany you on an educational journey of the products, starting from the raw material to the finished product.
Concluding with a tasting of three olive oils from three different parts of Liguria, one of which is from its production, two different types of Taggiasca olive and three different types of honey.
All accompanied by an aperitif of local products such as focaccia.
Food & Drinks
10:15 Meeting with the Local Producer
10:30 Beginning of the experience
13:00 End of the experience
- Local producer of oils and honeys.
- Learn the history of olive oil in an old oil mill.
- Visit to the olive groves.
- Three Ligurian olive oils.
- Two types of Taggiasca olives.
- Visit to the hives.
- Three Ligurian Honeys.
- Pick up and drop off the hotel
- If the customer cancels at least 2 days before departure, a 100% refund is provided.
- If the customer cancels within 1 day of the scheduled departure he will not receive a refund.
We reserve the right to cancel a customer's reservation for a full refund in the event of:
- Bad weather
- Not enough travelers