Portofino Park, Wine tasting.
Meet our sommelier / wine producer in front of the wonderful Church of San Rocco di Camogli, a beautiful village on top of Camogli.
Walk with him in the place and enjoy the beauty of the nature that surrounds you.
Once you arrive at the Location, a wonderful old olive press, you will begin your experience.
Learn the history of our wine tradition, the cultivation method and the wine production process.
Discover five different wines from different Ligurian wineries and taste them with the help of a sommelier, all accompanied by typical products
16:15 Meeting with our Sommelier.
16:30 Departure on foot for the tasting location.
19:00 End of tasting.
- Local sommelier.
- Five ligurian wines.
- Presentation of the different cellars.
- Grape and vine history.
- Learn about flavor, aroma and structure.
- Taste our local wines immersed in nature.
- Pick up and drop off the hotel
- If the customer cancels at least 2 days before departure, a 100% refund is provided.
- If the customer cancels within 1 day of the scheduled departure he will not receive a refund.
We reserve the right to cancel a customer's reservation for a full refund in the event of:
- Bad weather
- Not enough travelers